How do I achieve this?

So, I have been up to something lately, I have been struggling to write something, No I do not write on a regular basis, but there are some things, some incidents which trigger the writer in you, don't they?

Here's it, as I said, I  have been struggling to write, gosh! it is such a difficult task, I mean you have to keep several things in your mind from writing sense, to not being repetitive, to make sure the reader is not bored,to keep them engaged, to catch attention and most importantly, not be repetitive, I guess, I have said that twice, exactly my point! besides, you need to constantly keep up with the pace, and by pace I mean the rhythm at which you target your reader's attention and keep 'em going. (Correct me if I am wrong!)

With not much of literature background, I sat down in front my screen held my head for a while and thought rather, asked myself, "How do I achieve this?" actually felt like giving up already, but then the thought of inking my inner most thoughts were stronger than the voice which was trying to influence me to give up and hence I did end up writing some and I got conscious, as I had to stick with the fore-mentioned  criteria as I would call it, and left it for a break, I would hit it back here once I am done. (lets hope I don't fail miserably this time, at least)

My word to all those who think of writing, writing anything, be it a poem, article, a short story, or might as well be an essay : Be shameless, be patient, let your thoughts flow, there will be times when you feel that you're not able to articulate yourselves, you just have to wait, just pen down whatever you've been trying to write and refactor it later.There will be times when you get frustrated and feel that you can't do it, just step aside take a break, relax yourself and strike back with your pen and in most cases,get back to your screens!

That's all I have folks, for my first post, I really hope you will support me with these blog posts coming and yes I do have a day job, just in case if you are wondering "How jobless is this guy?" just that I love expressing my inner thoughts from time to time and also that I am a very shameless person, that way.

So please tune in here for my upcoming posts, your time spent here, reading, would mean a lot to me and who knows, we might end up discovering the lost Atlantis through words.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Welcome to my Blog!